Référence : 16780
Poste : Développeur Front End
Expertise : Front end
Département : 91 - Essonne - Île-de-France
Ville : Evry
Secteur d'activité : Santé / médical
Type de contrat : CDI
Rémunération : Selon profil
Entre 45K€ et 55K€
You will work and be part of a cross-functional agile team. Will be wearing multiple hats (Programmer, Architect, Tester, DevOps) to deliver value throughout new components in a highly iterative fashion and involve close collaboration with product owners and other teams.
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications
- Implement high-performance, reusable code for UI components using modern web frameworks ( Angular, React, etc. ).
- Review software implementation specifications and UI prototypes and implemented code for frontend.
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical (architectural) decisions.
- Design and create an execution plan for moderately complex features in areas they are familiar.
- Perform under minimal supervision on significant assignments including Stories creation, Design components with UML diagrams.
- Collaborate with teammates towards knowledge leverage by guiding, teaching and accounting for them.
- Ensure compliance with SLAs and OLAs.
- Develop application code and unit tests in the Angular, Rest Web Services and Java technologies.
- 2+ year experience with Angular: hand on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services, routing
- BS degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in SCRUM or Kanban
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience in Java build environment like Gradlew
- Experience in platform-as-a-service like Docker
- Any experience in data modelling (Entity Relational – SQL, noSQL)
- Any experience in back-end development like Java 2EE, Servlets, PHP
- Desirable experience in Unit testing (Mocha, Karma and Jasmine)
- Necessary fluency in written English and advanced speaking.
- Technical experience in software development and/or software support/maintenance.
Why you should apply:
- To live the challenging startup environment and be pushed beyond your comfort zone.
- Freely use your creativity, collaborate in all processes from conception to production.
- Be part of a successful, growing team with good career development path