Référence : 16779
Poste : Développeur Full Stack Back End
Expertise : Back end, Fullstack
Département : 91 - Essonne - Île-de-France
Ville : Evry
Secteur d'activité : Santé / médical
Type de contrat : CDI
Rémunération : Selon profil
Entre 70K€ et 80K€
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance
and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end
technologies is therefore necessary as well.
You will work and be part of a cross-functional agile team. Will be wearing multiple hats (Programmer, Architect, Tester, DevOps) to deliver value
throughout new components in a highly iterative fashion and involve close collaboration with product owners and other teams.
- Make design and technical (architectural) decisions.
- Perform factoring of the application for reuse and maximum speed and scalability.
- Review software implementation specifications, UI prototypes and implemented code for backend and frontend.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with high-performance, reusable code.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Implement strategies for security and data protection.
- Design and implement data structures and storage solutions
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and provide integrated solutions.
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Design and create an execution plan for moderately complex features in areas they are familiar.
- Perform under minimal supervision on significant assignments including Stories creation, Design components with UML diagrams.
- Ensure compliance with SLAs and OLAs.
- Writing automated unit tests
- BS degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Knowledge in TI infrastructure and expertise in bring up server services
- Experience in software configuration management, build and deploy strategies
- Ability to set up development tools and programming environment
- Technical experience in software development and/or software support/maintenance
- Proven experience with Java – J2EE, PHP, Python, Perl, Shell Script…
- Strong expertise in data modelling (Entity Relational – SQL, noSQL)
- Experience experience in Unit testing (Mocha, Karma and Jasmine)
- Experience with AWS platform and Serverless development
- Experience in Java build environment like Gradle
- Experience in indexing and search engines
- Experience with Apache Http Server, Jetty,
- Experience SCRUM or Kanban
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience in platform-as-a-service like Docker
- Desirable experience in backend frameworks like Hibernate (Java), Laravel (PHP)
- Necessary fluency in written English and advanced speaking.
- Why you should apply:
- To live the challenging startup environment and be pushed beyond your comfort zone.
- Freely use your creativity, collaborate in all processes from conception to production.
- Be part of a successful, growing team with good career development paths